Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Time

Logan has been unusually warm lately. 
Almost makes me think it's spring.
The problem is that it gives me false hope that it is time for summer.
And summer means things like this...


Cliff Jumping
Boating

Crazy Stunts

Girls Camp
Canoeing


Smores

Fishing

Hiking

Summer Ball

Random Attractions In I.F.

The 3rd of July

Homemade Ice Cream
Thing is it's not summer. 
Other thing is I'm living in Logan this summer, I'm sure it will have a whole new assortment of fun things to do in the summer, but I also think it won't have Black Tail, West Piney, Summer Ball, or an Air Show. 


Also I am really upset about this. They ruined everything.


P.S. If you haven't noticed yet this blog is pretty much about pictures only, so if you're sitting around waiting for me to actually write something don't hold your breath.

2 comments:

Shelby Ane said...

hahaha the Girls Camp picture!
Ah I'm so excited for Summer!!!

Bobbie Reed said...

I don't understand your link....also, if you do not come home at least once and take me to blacktail our friendship is over!