Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Merlin the Squirrel

Today was a B-E-A-U-TIFUL day so I went for a run but stopped a few blocks short and walked the rest of the way home. I was 3 blocks away from my house when I looked up at the power line and saw I was sharing my walk with a squirrel. 
That squirrel and I bonded real fast and he walked right with me the whole way home.
All 3 blocks, right at the same pace as me.
This is what we looked like.
 
I am pretty sure he lives in the tree right by my house. 
I named him Merlin.
 
 Just another day in Logan Utah.

6 comments:

Erica said...

That may be the best Disney clip of all time! Nice drawing.

Emily said...

You have really done it this time madsen. You have created a drawing that is now my favorite drawing of all time and is currently saved as my desktop background and you have included my favorite clip of all time. "Madame!"

Valerie said...

just watched the clip with the girls and was reminded of what a great word "bamboozled" is. I am going to have to use it more oft.
"Oft", another great word.
How is the job going?

Karli said...

morgan. please include drawings with every post from now on.

Daddy Thugz said...

That squirrel clip reminds me of me and you. Except I'm the woman and you're the old man. Someday I'll kiss you yet. Sweet pic.

Ali said...

Your MS Paint skill are right up there with Emily's Etch-A-Sketch skills. I am impressed.