Friday, April 15, 2011

Life Elevated.

Today my Utah drivers license came in the mail.
Yeah, you heard right, Utah thinks I'm capable of driving in the beehive state.
I even passed the test the first time. 
I mean they did give me the book sit me in front of a computer and tell me I had as long as I needed to take the test. 
What?
Needless to say I passed with flying colors.
Bad news is when they take your picture at the Utah DMV they tell you to look at a red circle that is down and to the right of the camera resulting in a look of squinty drugged up eyes. 
I think I'll keep my Idaho drivers license in the front of my wallet for the next few years.

5 comments:

Emily said...

"Oh whoops! Almost just marked myself as a sex offender!"

Todd Johnson said...

One great thing about Kentucky - they don't put weight on your driver's license!

Brittany Anne said...

I feel ya morg I still keep my Illinois license in front and if they notice it's invalid then no worries the other ones right it's a grand scheme i tell ya!

Kimberly said...

They let you keep the Idaho License? When I got my new state license, they confiscated my old one. So sad.
(this is Kim)

Daddy Thugz said...

Utah. "This is the place." - Father Brigham